Wednesday, March 5, 2008

News from Bernie



I know some people wanted to see our Dodge Durango that we recently got because it had a blown engine. Jordan found an engine for $450.00 and was able to put it in in about a week. After all was said and done we think this Durango cost us about $800.00 We drive it from time to time but we are waiting to sell our VW Passat. If you know anyone who wants one, let me know!!
I wish that I had taken a picture of our driveway yesterday. For about a week we had Jordan's friend's truck, my friend's car, two of our cars and one in the garage. We looked like a used car lot! I'm glad it's starting to clear out.
My next news is that I decided that I'm going to start selling Lia Sophia Jewelry. I think this jewelry is awesome! I also want to be able to help support my family and be able to stay home with Shelby.
My starter show is going to be on March 28th. I hope that I can have people host shows! Wish me luck!

My third and final news is that awhile ago at Mutual I went with the Beehives and Raygon taught us how to make bows for little girl's hair. So, Raygon, this one is for you! You taught us well!

6 comments:

RPH said...

Bernie, you rock! Love the bow! And look at you....two updates in a row! Keep 'em coming.

RPH said...

Now, if we could just get Shelly on the updating band wagon.

By the way, when you need a haircut, let me know.

Hilary said...

For realz, way to blog.

By the way, I might not spend hundreds of dollars on that jewelry, but I'm definitely excited to go to your first "party". The last one I went to, the lady had me put on some jewelry to display it, and one necklace in particular was very popular. Just about everyone wanted it. And I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, so basically I'm saying you should try that out. Maybe they already taught you that!

Andrea said...

I also think it's great that you updated again so quickly. That Lia Sophia was "all the rage" in my ward awhile back. There were parties going on all the time. Good luck with it.

So, you can tie a bow and make the looped parts go where they're supposed to? I'll have to have you teach me. I'm no good a tying bows.

Angie said...

It must come in handy knowing so much about cars. I wish Allen and I could do that...

Andrea said...

Got the invitation yesterday. Thanks for sending it, even though I won't be there. It was cute.