Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Mother's day means to me


This Mother's day was one of the best. I know I haven't had very many but it was still fun! Shelby went to nursery and stayed the entire time! It was only her second Sunday going so I was really impressed that she was a good girl! She even drew a picture for me. But, I have to say sitting for three hours of church was amazing!


Shelby and I went outside after it rained a few days ago and we walked around looking at all the pretty flowers and trees that we have in our yard. It was fun to just get out and play.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my heck! That second picture is awesome! You make me proud. I miss that lil' chillin. I saw a little girl last night who looked a ton like Shelbs (not nearly as cute of course.) But it made me miss her big time!

Andrea said...

That blossom picture is very cool. Glad you enjoyed Mother's Day.

Hilary said...

Cute, Bernie! Love those photos. Nice work. I can't wait to see what Shelby has learned since the last time we were up there!

paulandcherisvreeken said...

I'm so glad you had a great Mother's day!!! Shelby is sooo cute!!! I hope you guys are doing well!!!

Camille and Luke said...

I love Miss Shelby!!! She's sooo cute! Thanks for letting her chill with us at work!! It's fun! I love that second picture!!! It's so cute! See ya later!!!

Jason said...

Wow Shelby is old enough for nusery already! Wow! Time flies. Happy Mothers Day.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the blossoms! How are you friend?