Friday, December 4, 2009

Potty Training

Selby is Potty Trained! She has been going potty for about 2 weeks now. We used the 3 day potty method and it is amazing! I never thought it would work but, it did! The first three days I wanted to poke my eyes out and cut off my nose so I couldn't see or smell what was going on in my house but it was all worth it in the end. I have to say we are not perfect yet but we will be soon, hopefully!
Here is my proud potty girl! She is showing off her new cute fairy underwear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Andrea said...

I'm planning on trying the three day method for Jonas, but he's had diarrhea lately. Definitely not starting until he's over that.

Bernie said...

Good call, Andrea! There is nothing worse than cleaning that up!

Bernie said...

Did anyone notice that I can't spell my daughter's name? I was holding a crying baby at the time, oh well!