Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winter List

Lately I've been talking about my "winter list." I just have a list in my head of all the things I want to do this winter. Sometimes we get kind of bored because we do the same thing everyday and the weather is too cold to go outside.
Addie is getting to a good age now that we can go outside for short periods of time. Last year was kind of a bust because we just waited until she was sleeping.
So, now with my Winter list:
Build a snowman
Go snowmobiling
Go snow shoeing
Camp in a Yurt (thanks for all the good info, Raygon!)
Go on a Sleigh ride (as in horse drawn)


Now that I'm starting to write this down I can't remember everything I want to do. This list is subject to change (and hopefully will).

Next, I'll have to post a Fall list. I should have done that first. I haven't really thought of anything yet.

10 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

Make some snow cones! I'm sure there are a gazillion craft ideas that you're forgetting too. Ice skating, Cut down a Christmas Tree, Drink lots of Hot chocolate, visit Las Vegas.... These are just things I think you should do:)

Bernie said...

Shelly! You are so right! Visiting Las Vegas has been at the top of my list for awhile! I need to go right now!

Jennifer said...

Sounds so foreign to me, babies and snow activities--lol! It's been above 90 in Brentwood recently :) Sounds like a fun list though!

Yeah for Vegas! Remember when we went there together when we were like 12 or something? Whatever happened to Tricia Wirig? Are you still in contact with her?

Bernie said...

I was just thinking about that trip the other day! I haven't heard from Tricia in forever. I wonder what has happened to her.

Jennifer said...

I think this is her! Looks like she's an awesome photographer, married with 3 kids in Vegas :)

http://www.trishphoto.com/index2.php#/rtext_3/

mommafriz said...

I'll help with the sleigh ride but that is it, the rest of the winter I am going to be grumpy cause it is winter & I hate to be cold, so just plan on it then it will not be a surprise to any of you....

RPH said...

You better make your list longer. You can do the yurt and snow shoeing and making a snowman all at one time. That just leaves you 2 things to do for the entire winter.

We should go to that dinner theater place (the name is not coming to me) in Heise. They have s sleigh ride in the winter I think.

Bernie said...

Jordan and I have been there! It was a lot of fun! I'm working on my list.
Here are more things:
Ice Skating
Build an igloo
Visit the Flood Museum
And Dinner theater (by Heise)
This is good to have more ideas.

Hilary said...

AJ and I just went to a hockey game and had a blast. Add that to your list!

Bernie said...

Okay, this list is getting good! I also have to add:
Build a snow fort and or igloo.
If we build a snow fort we will have to get the neighbors to build one too. Then we can have a snowball fight.