Monday, January 2, 2012

Shopping trip #1

As the second day of the new year dawned (okay, before it dawned) I headed to Albertson's. They had double coupons and there were just a few things that I wanted. Here is the list of things that I purchased:
2 bottles of juice
2 bottles of olive oil
2 gallons of milk
4 packages of hot pocket snackers
My total was: $11.88

Later in the day I headed off to Idaho Falls to go to Target. I only purchased 2 things:
2 Lunchables
Total: $1.00
So my grand total for the first shopping day was: $12.88

Not too bad! I hope I can stay close to this total for every week in 2012!

8 comments:

Camille said...

So surprised at the total for Albertsons, 11.88 with milk and olive oil is impressive! amazing!

Dieudom'techn Electronics said...

cool.

abo-bder said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
.
.
.
.
.

abo-bder said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

Rashmi S said...

Head hunters in India
Head hunters in Bangalore
Consultancy in Bangalore
Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
SEO Services in Bangalore
SEO Services in India

roth phallyka said...

milk and olive oil is impressive! amazing!



สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
goldenslot

abo-bder said...

http://company-ksa.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%AC/

محمد العمراوى said...

شركة امست لمكافحة الحشرات