Monday, December 10, 2007

Shelby's #1. . . Birthday that is!

Today is Shelby's first birthday. I can't believe that it has been that long! This year has flown by! I just thought that I would post some pictures of her party. I thought it was a success, we had a lot of fun.

I made this cake for Shelby with two of my YW.















Shelby got a lot of toys, which I was surprised about and here she is playing with her friends. This toy is one that my sister got for her. She has already figured out how to push it!

























This dress is a present from Grandma and Grandpa Frisby. She looked so pretty in it. She got a lot of complements at church.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

yay cute pictures! i love the cake, too. you did a great job. very tinkerbell-like. i love Shelby's cute little teeth! it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Ashlee said...

That cake is awesome! Shelby is a cutie, I wish I could have been there.

Andrea said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like lots of fund.

Wow--I don't check my favorites for a few days and I miss out on tons of post-age. :)