Sunday, August 10, 2008

4th of July

I know I've been really bad lately about blogging. Now, I need to catch up! Our 4th of July was pretty mild. We went to the parade here in town, tried to enter Shelby in a cutest baby contest (she would totally win) and we had a bbq with some of our friends. I took a few pictures to document the day.
Shelby sat on the potty for a little bit. That's pretty much all she does, but it's a start!

Then, Jordan helped me make a fruit bowl out of a watermelon. When I say helped I mean he did it all! He's such a perfectionist that it turned out great!

Then Shelby ate everything she could find and a lot ended up on her face. Oh well, it makes for a cute picture.

7 comments:

RPH said...

you are really bad about keeping your blog updated you know? slacker. thanks for the 4th of july post, over a month late! why didnt shelby get into the bute baby contest?

Corinne Hoyt said...

Hey Bernie! That watermelon looks amazing! It makes me want some! :)

Anonymous said...

That watermelon, wow, that's really all i can say. I think i might hire you guys to decorate for my bbqs!

Bernie said...

She didn't get into the cutest baby contest because we were too late to enter her. I told Jordan we had to get there early, oh well. Maybe next year!

Andrea said...

That is an awesome fruit bowl. :)

Whitney & Charlie said...

No way is that Baby Shelby! She is way too big! I can't believe how much she has grown up, guess that's what happens when you move from Rexburg! How are the Frisby's?!

mommafriz said...

You realize that this is another two months & it is time you post some of the new cute Shelby shots (pictures)