Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mustang Show



This weekend we went to Park City for a family reunion and for the Mustang Show. Jordan, his brothers and his dad all read Mustang Monthly and they had a show in Park City so we decided to make a family reunion out of it.
No one brought their Mustangs but we still had fun! Next year we will be more fun because hopefully we will have all the mustangs there.
This slide show is from the show.Hail the conquering heroes! They just finished riding the Alpine Coaster. They had a lot of fun!


Here we are riding the chair lift up to the Alpine Slide. I thought Jordan was going to ride the Alpine coaster and the Alpine Slide but to be nice to me he decided to just ride the coaster so I wouldn't be bored. While he was on the coaster I decided I would ride the slide with him. So, it turned out we didn't ride anything together. Oh well, it was still fun!


Monkeys jumping on the bed!
Zoie and Shelby were jumping on the bed while I was singing "two little monkeys jumping on the bed
one fell off and bumped her head. . ."
Right after I sang that part Shelby fell off and bumped her head.
I think if she were a little bit older she would have made me call the doctor.
So needless to say, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I love your pictures :) Especially the one of Ashlee and I...Weird – I didn't even know you were taking a picture! Buwahaha...

I think you got way better shots than me.

Whitney & Charlie said...

How fun! Charlie is going to be jealous when I tell him! Love the car pictures. When do we get to go cruising in yours?!

Bernie said...

Anytime you want Whitney!!