Monday, June 8, 2009

Jordan's project



For almost a year now Jordan has been working on a VW Bus (or Westfalia). It's been kind of hard to find time with work and spending time with us. But, finally, it is out of our garage and painted! Jordan does all the work himself. I wish I would have been taking pictures of it the whole time, but, it had a big dent in the front and a small one in the back. It had one rust spot and it just needed to be painted and needed the interior put together. So, he's not done yet but here are some pictures of it right now.
This is not the color he chose. The guy he's fixing it up for wanted to keep it the original color. It makes it easier on Jordan because then he didn't have to paint the inside or the door jams. Hopefully, just a little bit more time and he will be done and it will be up for sale! Anyone interested? You can go camping in it!

3 comments:

Lydia Graham said...

I hope he didn't choose mustard yellow, yuck! Looks pretty good though, tell him "good job" from me.

Victoria Hayden said...

Thank you for leaving a sweet comment! I am going to do a tutorial on this post, just didn't want to over load all the info. It sounds like you too are a DIY woman! lol. I will send you any info. you need on it! I will try to post soon on the tutorial. Have a great day!!

Hugs,
~Victoria~

Hilary said...

um, I actually like the color. Hehe. K, now Jordan has to do AJ's Mustang!