Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ode to My Passat

Good-bye faithful blue Passat! Oh, how I loved this car! This is the first car Jordan and I bought together. We had only been married a month when we bought it. I'm so glad that it finally sold! Since we are building our house we need the money more than we need our 4 cars. So, my car had to go. I get to drive the Jeep now, I know it won't have the gas mileage but that's okay. One great thing about the Passat being gone is that the payment goes with it!
So, fairwell my cute little car! I'll miss you!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Sad day. I loved that car too :(

Bernie said...

Thanks Ashlee, I knew I could count on you.

Andrea said...

Congrats on selling it, even though it's sad.

John and Trina Busch said...

I sure hope your grandma has a sence of humor! You need to be sure to ask her about some strange girl showing up at her house, on sunday, dripping wet, and asking for a baby sitter to a screaming kid...it should be a fun story. Be sure to tell her thanks!