Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun Pictures of Addie

Addie is starting to be a little ham. She loves the camera and she is in a really cute stage right now. here are some cute pictures of her.Here she is one Sunday afternoon at Jordan's parents house. She is just starting to like the jumper.


I really wanted to get a picture of her hair. It's starting to grow out and the color is so pretty. I used some gel and made a mohawk. I wanted to get a picture of the side of her head but since she is such a ham she wouldn't quite smiling at the camera long enough for me to get a picture.

She has started sitting up and is almost ready to crawl. She has a blast on the floor now. She has made a great addition to our family. I'm continually amazed that Shelby loves her so much. She hugs her and kisses her and plays with her a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big she's getting!! It seems like only yesterday you had her, seriously!

LOVE the mohawk :)

Unknown said...

she is soooooo cute!