Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pictures of Addie


Last week my next door neighbor and I took our kids (minus Shelby) up to the gardens on Campus and she took their pictures. Here are some of the pictures of Addie. She is a little ham!

I think she looks like a little angel. Only I know the truth. . .that she is an angel.

This picture was not planned. Addie was giving me kisses but as soon as Raygon turned the camera around she was all smiles for her.


Here she is talking and making faces at Raygon's son. He was really making her laugh.


Her new thing is clapping her hands. So, we had to get her to clap for the camera.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute. What was Shelby doing?

Bernie said...

She was visiting with Grandma.

Kendra said...

SO beautiful!! Oh my goodness!!

mommafriz said...

She is sooo cute, she just looks as sweet as sugar, makes me want to kiss her chubby little cheeks

Amanda said...

gosh she is cute!

uh, I was hoping for some free advice on our car, since the dealer is expensive. The power lock, passenger side in the back, doesn't lock or unlock when the lock button is pushed. sometimes it seems like it tries to respond, though. all other locks work. it will work manually (annoying though). All the power windows work. I've been googling and the most I've found is possibly needing to replace the fuse (under the dashboard), but I don't want to go to that effort unless I'm sure that's the problem. any ideas? thanks Bernie! (or Jordan! whomever answers)

Brittany, Jason, and Emily Adams said...

She looks sooo cute!