Saturday, January 1, 2011

Winter list - #2, #3, & #4

I have done some stuff on my winter list I promise but the weather has been pretty weird lately first it snowed and we ran out and built a snowman and made snow angels and then, it all melted! Now, we have snow again but it's almost too cold to go outside. I think I saw the temperature peak at about 12 degrees today. I know for all you warm weather dwellers that sounds pretty bad.
It sure is beautiful this time of year. I love snow. . .if I could sit inside and watch it all day long. Unfortunately, we can't do that, we have to drive and take out the trash and get the mail. Anyway, one of my items on the winter list was to have a sleigh ride.
So, #2 is a Carriage ride (we didn't have any snow at the time!)Look at the lack of snow! I couldn't believe it. Anyway, after this ride Santa came to find out what all the kids wanted for Christmas.

#3 is SleddingHere is Shelby on a tube that our friends have. We wanted to get one until our neighbor crashed and got really hurt on one. I guess we'll get something else.

#4- Snowmobiling
I don't have a picture to prove this but Jordan's sister Ashlee can verify it. We went snowmobiling (sort of) on Christmas day. Jordan pulled us around on a sled but I rode on the machine while Shelby and Ashlee were on the sled. It was really fun but really cold too.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I would love it if it snowed for a day or two here. We are trying to get up to tahoe in february, but it seems everytime I go anywhere where it could snow it never does. Until I leave. I'm loving your winter list! Great idea! Maybe we will have a spring list.

Bernie said...

Spring list, that could be fun!

Hilary said...

I'm proud of you, girlfriend. :) Way to knock things off your list!