Thursday, March 5, 2009

Monday Night Bowling

For family home evening Shelby's choice was to go to The Rex and go bowling. It turns out that she is a pro bowler in the making! I took a bunch of pictures of her first official bowling trip.
Here is Shelby showing me her awesome bowling shoes.

I asked Shelby to stand next to the bowling balls so she backed up against the ball holder and stood all proper. She gets really funny when the camera comes out.

Here is my bowling champion with her "helper." I never saw a strike from her but she did have a few spares.

This is the end result. As you can see Shelby kicked our butts! How is this possible? She is the first bowler, I'm number 2, and Jordan is number 3. We wanted to play another game so that we could beat her but she wouldn't hear of it.

3 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

Wow, she's really good, how did she do that?! I enjoy playing if there are bumpers!

Andrea said...

How funny. Good for her.

Katie Lynn said...

What a fun family outing. Shelby is so cute!