Monday, April 6, 2009

Super long post of Shelby

I forgot that some of these pictures were on my camera. First we have my project on Saturday. I guess I can't get all the credit. Jordan sanded and painted the bed on Friday evening and then finished putting it together for me on Saturday before the Priesthood Session.
This is when I remembered to get out my camera to take a picture of the crib being taken apart. Shelby was so excited she could hardly stand it. She had to get right in there with a screwdriver to help me get the screws out.

Here is Shelby getting in the way of my work, but she is having so much fun!
This is her bed all put together, I promise I did rotate the picture but Blogger didn't get the memo. Anyway, That night it took an hour to get her down and the next night it took about half the time but we were awakened at about 10 to 7 this morning by cries. She had fallen out of bed! Luckily it was only a foot off the ground. If you ask her what happened she will say, "I fell down! Out of Bed!" She is napping in it right now so I guess there is no permanent damage.

This picture I thought was too cute to past on. It is a very tired Daddy and a pretend sleeping Shelby. She is having the time of her life teasing her dad. I just love that cute little bum in the air (Shelby's that is).


This last picture is something I caught Shelby doing one day while walking through the living room. I was putting something in the freezer, as I walked by she said "Ohhh Baby!" I thought there was a baby on TV. Then when I walked back through I noticed she was hard at work. She had changed several icon names to whatever she wanted. This is how you know you spend way too much time on the computer in this position! I'm just surprised she got the computer open.

4 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

I can't believe how big she is!! She looks so grown up with a big girls bed! And I love that picture of her pretend sleeping, her face is so cute!

Andrea said...

Very cute pictures. It was fun to see you guys on Sunday. Thanks again for the donation to the MS fundraiser.

I've watched Twilight twice now since I downloaded it Saturday night (well, technically I just listened to it today while I was doing computer work in the foreground).

Kendra said...

YAY an update! Shelby is so dang cute!!! I hope you are having fun at work :)

RPH said...

What a big girl! Love that little bed.