Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shelby's Hair

Lately Shelby's hair has been growing like crazy so I've have tried to do different hairstyles. I found this blog that is over on the sidebar that has different princess hairstyles. Anyway, this is what we've been up to these days.


Here is my first attempt at a Princess hair. Can you guess which Princess she is supposed to be? Okay, she's not really a princess but she's supposed to be Tinkerbell.

This is just my experimenting with braiding her hair. It would have turned out a lot better if she would have sat still.
Shelby is kind of being potty trained right now. You can see her potty in the background. She thought she was being pretty funny putting the toilet seat on her head but I just thought it was gross!

Jordan's grandma put rollers in Shelby's hair and to keep her from messing them up she put this hat on her head. This hat was Jordan's great-grandmothers. Basically, the top part is netting and it has a ring that you can move to open the top so you can blow dry your hair.

3 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

That looks pretty good! I'm impressed!

Andrea said...

Love the Tinkerbell hair. Zoie rarely holds still for me, and then she has some funky parts that don't allow for smoothage, so I don't get into it much.

Oh, love the hat too.

RPH said...

Cute! I love that little dress she has on when shes got the toilet seat on her head. Adorable!