Saturday, January 23, 2010

The most amazing husband

My husband is amazing. I had to have a special post just for him because he can do anything, just ask Shelby. He will work on something until it is just to his liking. Lately, he picked up a car that ran but not great and he fixed it and actually made a profit! It's a VW squareback, just like the one that he drives but older. Here is a picture of the beast.
It might not look like anything to you but to us, it looks like a good investment. I am so blessed to have a husband that can look at something like this and see potential. I know that we will never be on the street or go hungry because he has this amazing gift. And, he is blessed with patience (something I don't have very much of).

His next project was something that truly amazed me. He picked up this snowmobile (broken) for $35. His friend gave him another snowmobile with a bad motor and he put the two together to make one great machine. The coolest thing about this was: He did it in less than a week. It was a lot of hours of work but he started it on Saturday and finished it in time to go riding on Thursday night. The best part was he didn't breakdown!
I can't express how much I love this man. How could I not? He's amazing!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a sweet post.

Chris and Shelly said...

OOOOH, How romantic! Sounds like a newly wed:)